Charlottesville Business Law Attorneys
The experienced Charlottesville business law attorneys at MartinWren, P.C. assist individuals and businesses throughout Charlottesville, Albemarle County, and the surrounding counties. Whether you are considering starting a new business, expanding an existing commercial enterprise, or need guidance in dealing with your current business challenges, MartinWren, P.C.’s business law attorneys can guide you through the process. Our corporate law attorneys are skilled advisors in the many areas of business and corporate law including:
- determining the proper business entity for your business,
- forming the entity and drafting articles of incorporation, bylaws, and operating agreements,
- drafting licensing and partnership agreements,
- advising on financial and tax implications,
- assisting with the legalities of personnel and employment law issues,
- dissension, deadlock, and dissolution,
- protecting intellectual property,
- regulatory compliance issues,
- drafting agreements for the distribution chain,
- mergers and acquisitions, and
- business succession issues
Every stage of a business’ lifecycle is impacted by a variety of legal issues. From the initial business formation through implementation of your exit strategy, the business lawyers at MartinWren, P.C. will explore your business objectives and help you carefully choose the best legal structure for your venture.
Solid contracts are the foundation for any business transaction, and a critical aspect of any business or corporate endeavor is ensuring that your legal documents are clear and thorough and will protect your business as you seek to grow it. Our business attorneys can help you draft the necessary contracts and agreements to help you form a new business entity or ensure that the proper structure is in place for your current business. These include:
- Buy-sell Agreements
- Strategic business plans
- E-commerce agreements, click-through, and shrink-wrap agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Partnership Agreements
- Restrictive covenants, including non-compete Agreements, non-disclosure, non-solicitation, and non-piracy agreements
- Commercial Warranties
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Trademark and Copyright Registrations
The business law attorneys at MartinWren, P.C., provide comprehensive legal services to ensure all of your business needs are met. MartinWren’s corporate legal team includes professional and experienced attorneys who are able to bring other areas of expertise to the table as well. For example, Greg Johnson, a business and corporate law attorney with MartinWren, is also a certified public accountant and offers a widespread of knowledge and experience ranging from business formation to corporate dissolution, and everything in between, including tax considerations for growing businesses.
Such expertise is extremely helpful to business law issues as it deals with obvious and obscure issues that may arise during the lifespan of a business. These concerns include tax management, wealth transfer, and general liability of certain business options.
Additionally, MartinWren, P.C. offers a team of highly skilled business litigators. The Virginia business litigation team at MartinWren, P.C. offers the assurance that should your business needs include pursuing or defending a lawsuit, our business litigation team will aggressively work to protect and promote your best interests.
Our firm is committed to delivering exceptional client service and creating the best environment for your business to flourish. Whether you are looking for Business Formation, Business Organization, or Business Litigation services, MartinWren, P.C. offers highly skilled business representation at competitive rates. For more information, please call either Gregory M. Johnson or Robert E. Byrne, Jr. at (434) 817-3100.