If you are searching for answers and believe you or your loved one needs an attorney, you have probably found dozens of lawyers or law firms offering their services. Our track record sets us apart from other firms in several ways:
- First, we have a track record that speaks for itself. In 2024, Virginia Lawyers Weekly recognized that MartinWren, P.C. attorneys were responsible for three of the fourteen largest verdicts for all of 2023. No other law firm had more than one verdict.
- Second, we guarantee that you will work closely with an experienced attorney, not just with a paralegal. Our gracious and knowledgeable staff is able to assist you on this journey, but it is our attorneys who will address the legal issues and ensure you have received the answers to your questions and understand the appropriate steps to take.
- Third, our life experiences help us know what you are going through. Hiring an attorney can be intimidating and confusing, and that enhances your suffering. We will work with you to make the process as transparent and easy as possible.
MartinWren, P.C. is a Virginia law firm committed to providing legal work of uncompromising quality. Our skilled attorneys welcome the opportunity to represent you and your legal needs.
Our Ten Point Pledge
- Communication. We recognize that our clients’ cases are vitally important, and we will make our best efforts to return all phone calls, emails, and other communications as soon as possible after we receive them.
- Understanding, compassionate legal services. We understand that many of our clients may be facing tremendous hardships and disruptions as a result of the questions they are facing. We will take all steps to accommodate our clients’ needs while providing outstanding service such as by making hospital and house calls where necessary.
- Relationship building. We value our personal and professional relationships, and we treat each and every case as an opportunity to build new and lasting relationships with our clients. If you select MartinWren, P.C. for your legal representation, you can rest assured that an experienced attorney is directing every stage of your legal matter, from initial consultation to final resolution.
- Aggressive, but professional. We are aggressive trial attorneys, and we fight relentlessly to protect the rights of our clients. But we will strive to always maintain professionalism when dealing with opposing counsel, insurance companies, insurance adjusters, and the other parties involved. We will seek to fully redress any wrongs, recover maximum compensation for your claim, including compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, inconvenience, and any other damages you may have suffered.
- Ethical representation. Who you choose to represent you says a lot about you. We are tough trial attorneys and want to win every case, but we play by the ethical rules. We will not thwart the rules of ethics and professional responsibility that govern our profession, and we will represent our clients with integrity and honor in and out of the courtroom.
- Community involvement. We are rooted in our communities and believe we have a responsibility to reinvest in and help build safe and thriving communities. Because of that, our attorneys are active in a number of charitable organizations and routinely participate in community projects.
- Every case is important. We value each and every case and understand that, to the client, it is the most important case we are handling. Regardless of the size of the case, we strive to do the best possible job and will be effective, prompt, and efficient in working to obtain best results for your case.
- Thinking outside the box. We endeavor to find creative solutions to the complicated problems our clients face. We do not shy away from difficult cases and will seek innovative answers to obtain the highest and best possible compensation and outcome for our clients.
- Preparation. We firmly believe that an attorney can never “wing” a case regardless of its complexity or value. We commit to mastering the law and facts in each case we handle, and we will take pride in the work product we create.
- Use of technology. We believe that advancements in technology may advance our clients’ interests, and we will be committed to using technology when possible to manage and present our cases to a jury or to a judge.
For more information about MartinWren, P.C., or to schedule an initial consultation with MartinWren P.C. please call us at (434) 817-3100.