Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers
Choosing the Right Virginia Injury Lawyers
Our Virginia injury lawyers are Super Lawyers and have a reputation among clients and peers as aggressive legal advocates. After you suffer injury or the death of a loved one, you need an attorney who can explain your rights and help you obtain full and fair compensation.
What to Look for in Virginia Injury Lawyers
Choosing a lawyer is the first and most important decision you must make when filing a personal injury claim. Not every attorney is equipped to tackle tough injury cases.
You need an attorney who:
- Is experienced with the type of injury you suffered. At MartinWren, P.C., our attorneys have handled many types of injury cases including workplace accidents; car, truck and motorcycle crashes; premises liability cases; defective product claims; and, catastrophic injury cases.
- Continues to obtain successful verdicts for plaintiffs. Every case is different, and past cases do not guarantee future results, but you want to ensure your attorney has a record of success. We have recovered many six-figure payouts for clients after injuries, including a $435,000 settlement for total fire loss for improperly installed propane appliances, and a $590,000 settlement for negligent security after a motel guest was attacked due to a defective window.
- Understands both litigation and settlement. Settling a case allows you to avoid trial, but you must ensure that you have negotiated the best possible settlement with the defendant or insurance company. You need a lawyer who is not afraid to stand up to insurers but who also has experience in the courtroom in the event that a fair settlement cannot be reached.
- Provides personal one-on-one attention. MartinWren, P.C. understands the high stakes in personal injury cases, as your injuries can affect every aspect of your life and cause significant pain and serious financial uncertainties. Our Virginia injury lawyers treat every case as the most important case and pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Is familiar with catastrophic injury cases. The most serious injuries often entitle the victim to a larger amount of compensation in an injury claim. The injury lawyers at MartinWren, P.C. have handled cases involving burn injuries, brain injuries, spinal injuries, traumatic brain injury, soft tissue damage and psychological and emotional injuries. We can help prove the severity of your harm so you can receive full and fair compensation for all of your losses.
Finding the right attorney is essential to the success of your claim. Your lawyer is your advocate. He or she will guide you through all the steps of your personal injury claim, so it is important that you take the time to choose the right attorney for your case.
Contact Our Virginia Injury Lawyers for Help with Your Case
The Virginia injury lawyers at MartinWren, P.C. represent clients after they have sustained injuries in an accident. Our attorneys charge no legal fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf. Call or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a member of our legal team and learn how we can assist with your case.