Super Lawyers Magazine has named Robert E. Byrne, Jr. of MartinWren, P.C.’s Charlottesville office a 2011 “Rising Star” as a Virginia Business Litigation Attorney. According to Super Lawyers Magazine, individual attorneys are selected based on a comprehensive 12-factor selection process that focuses on peer recognition and professional achievement. The factors are:
– verdicts and settlements;
– representative clients;
– honors and awards;
– special licenses and certifications;
– position within law firm;
– bar and/or other professional activity;
– pro bono and community service as a lawyer;
– scholarly lectures and writings;
– education and employment background; and
– other outstanding achievements.
Only 2.5% of eligible attorneys in a particular state are identified as Rising Stars, and this is the second time Bob has been named a Rising Star for Business Litigation in Virginia.
Bob is currently the managing shareholder of MartinWren, P.C. and practices in MartinWren, P.C.’s Civil and Commercial Litigation practice group, its Intellectual Property and Technology Law practice group, and its Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers and Charlottesville Personal Injury Lawyers practice groups, where he represents individuals injured in car accidents. Bob can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 434-817-3100.