Virginia Business Litigation Attorneys to Help You Move Forward
For most businesses, the goal is to stay out of the courtroom. But avoiding litigation entirely is not always possible. Whether you need to use the legal system to protect your intellectual property rights, enforce an employment agreement or defend a legal action filed against your business, you need experienced business litigation attorneys in Virginia to represent your interests in court.
At MartinWren, P.C., our team of commercial litigation trial attorneys has extensive experience handling business disputes in state and federal court. Our goal is to help you resolve your disputes as favorably and quickly as possible so you can move forward and focus on your business. Daily operations and growing your customer base is where you should be spending your time—not the courtroom.
Our Attorneys Have a Wide Range of Experience
At MartinWren, P.C., our attorneys handle a variety of business litigation and commercial litigation cases including matters arising from:
- Unfair competition including anti-trust violations: The formation of monopolies, price fixing or other anti-competitive practices.
- Misappropriation of trade secrets: The theft or misuse of protected intellectual property.
- Fraud and misrepresentation: Allegations of dishonest behavior or cases against those who perpetrated a fraud against your business.
- Interference with contracts: Unlawful interference with contractual relationships may be considered tortious interference with contracts.
- Breach of fiduciary duty: Fiduciary obligations are the highest obligations owed.
- RICO allegations: Claims arising under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
- Qui Tam cases: Claims arising under the Federal & State False Claims Act.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes: Disagreements among different owners of a business.
- Breach of contract cases: Disputes arising from contracts including covenants not to compete.
- Real estate and land use litigation, including disputes over easements, restrictive covenants, diversion of surface water or breached real estate contracts.
- Construction litigation, including cases arising from defects in design or claims made when delays or disruptions cause damage or financial loss.
Our lawyers have been recognized as Super Lawyers and have spent ample time in the courtroom. We are well prepared to handle any business disputes that may arise and look forward to working with you soon.
Our Business Litigation Attorneys Are Seasoned Advocates
Many business disputes are best settled outside of court in order to keep the dispute out of the public eye, maintain important business relationships and/or avoid the expenses associated with a trial. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who can facilitate the settlement of disagreements without turning to a judge or a jury.
If private negotiations are not an option, our attorneys are prepared to make a compelling case in a court of law to help protect your business. From seeking an injunction to stopping a former employee from stealing your customers to defending your business against allegations made by disgruntled clients, we have the legal knowledge necessary to make the strongest possible arguments on your behalf.
To learn more about how we can help with your business litigation issues, call or contact us online today.