Virginia Business Litigation Attorneys to Help You Move Forward
At MartinWren, P.C., our team of Business Litigation Attorneys in Virginia have extensive experience handling business disputes in state and federal court. Our goal is to help you resolve your disputes as favorably and quickly as possible so you can move forward and focus on your business. Daily operations and growing your customer base is where you should be spending your time—not the courtroom.
For most businesses, the goal is to stay out of the courtroom. But avoiding litigation entirely is not always possible. Whether you need to use the legal system to protect your intellectual property rights, enforce an employment agreement or defend a legal action filed against your business, you need experienced professionals to represent your interests in court.
There are many different lawyers in the state; however, when it comes to a business dispute, it is important you retain the services of experienced Virginia Business Litigation Attorneys. By doing so, you can feel confident in knowing your lawyer understands the laws and procedures that are so specific to business litigation. Furthermore, that a sound strategy backed by skill and zealous advocacy can be developed just for your needs.
Our Attorneys Have a Wide Range of Experience
Our team of attorneys at MartinWren, P.C., have been representing Virginia businesses for a broad range of legal matters. We know the law encompassing businesses and corporations and are equipped with zealous will to get the results our clients are looking for, or even need, we have a sound reputation amongst some of the most prestigious companies in the area. Our attorneys handle a variety of business litigation and commercial litigation cases including matters arising from:
- Unfair competition including antitrust violations: The formation of monopolies, price fixing or other anti-competitive practices.
- Misappropriation of trade secrets: The theft or misuse of protected intellectual property.
- Fraud and misrepresentation: Allegations of dishonest behavior or cases against those who perpetrated a fraud against your business.
- Interference with contracts: Unlawful interference with contractual relationships may be considered tortious interference with contracts.
- Breach of fiduciary duty: Fiduciary obligations are the highest obligations owed.
- RICO allegations: Claims arising under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
- Qui Tam cases: Claims arising under the Federal & State False Claims Act.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes: Disagreements among different owners of a business.
- Breach of contract cases: Disputes arising from contracts including covenants not to compete.
- Real estate and land use litigation, including disputes over easements, restrictive covenants, diversion of surface water or breached real estate contracts.
- Construction litigation, including cases arising from defects in design or claims made when delays or disruptions cause damage or financial loss.
Our lawyers have been recognized as Super Lawyers and have spent ample time in the courtroom. We are well prepared to handle any business disputes that may arise and look forward to working with you soon.
Our Clients are From Small or Large Businesses
Regardless of whether your company is within these sectors we can listen to your legal matter and help you to determine what you best course of action may be. Our business clients include those of all sizes from small businesses to large corporations, startups, and everything in between. Agile across a broad range of industries, we have represented:
- Insurance companies
- Financial institutions
- Online startups
- Entertainment sectors
- Healthcare and medical treatment facilities
- Retail facilities
- Technology companies
- Corporate offices
- + More
As a Business Litigation Attorneys based in Virginia understand, time is of the essence in these types of cases. Usually there are high stakes attached, and if success is not made, the results can have a disastrous ripple effect. This is not what we want to see which is why we work tenaciously for our clients needs and have resolved litigation issues varying in complexities. By choosing our business or commercial litigation lawyers in VA, owners can feel confident in knowing we:
- Will remain in communication with you and let you know any updates as they come in.
- Will be honest about your legal situation.
- Will offer you transparent and unbiased advice.
- Understand the challenges of business litigation
- Detect patterns that could affect your matter.
- Are possessed with a dexterity in the courtroom that gets optimal results.
- Are well adept at connected the dots between matters that may seem unrelated, but are in fact tied together.
- Seek to build long term relationships with every client.
- Do not take on more clients than we can personally handle.
- Are, and always will be, on our clients side.
Our Litigation Experience Includes, But is Not Limited To:
– Financial disputes and litigation;
– Employment disputes;
– Appellate advocacy;
– Antitrust and trade regulation;
– Copyright infringement;
– Intellectual property litigation;
– Internet disputes;
– Health care litigation;
– Purchase and sale litigation;
– Contract disputes;
– Merger disputes;
– Estate litigation;
Our Business Litigation Attorneys Are Seasoned Advocates
Many business disputes are best settled outside of court in order to keep the dispute out of the public eye, maintain important business relationships and/or avoid the expenses associated with a trial. VA Business Litigation Attorneys are skilled negotiators who can facilitate the settlement of disagreements without turning to a judge or a jury.
No matter what your business litigation matter might be, we would like to hear your concerns, answer your questions, and help you to move forward to a resolution that meets your needs. For an appointment with a commercial or business litigation lawyer, call MartinWren, P.C. for assistance right away.
If private negotiations are not an option, our attorneys are prepared to make a compelling case in a court of law to help protect your business. From seeking an injunction to stopping a former employee from stealing your customers to defending your business against allegations made by disgruntled clients, we have the legal knowledge necessary to make the strongest possible arguments on your behalf.
To learn more about how we can help with your business litigation issues, call or contact us online today to meet with our Business Litigation Attorneys in VA at MartinWren, P.C.