MartinWren, P.C. | VIRGINIA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS YOU CAN TRUST
At MartinWren, P.C., our lawyers provide legal assistance to clients who have been harmed as a result of someone’s negligence intentional wrongdoing. Injuries can change your life forever, resulting in costly medical bills and an inability to work and do the things you once enjoyed. In some cases, injuries are fatal and result in the death of a family member and a lifetime of grief for those left behind.
About Personal Injury Claims
The personal injury attorneys at MartinWren, P.C. have a long track record of successfully representing clients who have suffered losses due to car accidents, truck crashes, defective products, nursing home abuse, slip and falls, and other accidents. We can assist you if:
- You were hurt as a result of the negligence or carelessness of another person such as a dangerous driver who caused an accident.
- You suffered an injury because of a defective product that caused you harm when used as intended.
- You were involved in an accident because you slipped and fell due to dangerous conditions on someone’s property.
- You experienced an on-the-job injury and a third party was at fault such as certain third parties.
To take legal action for personal injury, you must show that someone breached a legal duty owed to you. For example, a manufacturer has a duty to make a safe product, and a driver has a duty to obey the rules of the road. If you suspect that negligence or carelessness may have caused the accident that resulted in your injuries, you should schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at MartinWren, P.C.
The legal system makes it possible for victims to be “made whole” after an accident. The term “made whole” means that an accident victim has a right to be compensated for all of their losses and trouble after an accident. You seek compensation for anything needed to make you whole again, both emotionally and financially.
Contact Us After Your Injury
MartinWren P.C. serves clients throughout Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland, including clients in the central Virginia region, Shenandoah Valley, and cities within the Route 81 corridor. We also serve clients in:
- Albemarle County
- Rockingham County
- Orange County
- The Greater Richmond area
- Hampton Roads