Charlottesville VA Personal Injury Lawyer


At MartinWren, P.C., our lawyers provide legal assistance to clients who have been harmed as a result of someone’s negligence intentional wrongdoing.  Injuries can change your life forever, resulting in costly medical bills and an inability to work and do the things you once enjoyed.  In some cases, injuries are fatal and result in the death of a family member and a lifetime of grief for those left behind.

About Personal Injury Claims

The personal injury attorneys at MartinWren, P.C. have a long track record of successfully representing clients who have suffered losses due to car accidents, truck crashes, defective products, nursing home abuse, slip and falls, and other accidents. We can assist you if:

  • You were hurt as a result of the negligence or carelessness of another person such as a dangerous driver who caused an accident.
  • You suffered an injury because of a defective product that caused you harm when used as intended.
  • You were involved in an accident because you slipped and fell due to dangerous conditions on someone’s property.
  • You experienced an on-the-job injury and a third party was at fault such as certain third parties.

To take legal action for personal injury, you must show that someone breached a legal duty owed to you.  For example, a manufacturer has a duty to make a safe product, and a driver has a duty to obey the rules of the road.  If you suspect that negligence or carelessness may have caused the accident that resulted in your injuries, you should schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at MartinWren, P.C.

The legal system makes it possible for victims to be “made whole” after an accident. The term “made whole” means that an accident victim has a right to be compensated for all of their losses and trouble after an accident.  You seek compensation for anything needed to make you whole again, both emotionally and financially.

Contact Us After Your Injury

MartinWren P.C. serves clients throughout Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland, including clients in the central Virginia region, Shenandoah Valley, and cities within the Route 81 corridor.  We also serve clients in:

  • Charlottesville
  • Harrisonburg
  • Albemarle County
  • Rockingham County
  • Orange County
  • The Greater Richmond area
  • Hampton Roads
  • Fairfax
  • Alexandria
  • Arlington

If you seek legal assistance after a serious injury, call MartinWren, P.C. and ask for either Robert Byrne or Jonathan Wren to schedule your free consultation and learn your legal rights.


Free Consultation

Contact our Office for A FREE CONSULTATION

Request a FREE Consultation

or call us to speak with one of our attorneys TODAY

(434) 216-0100

Related News

view all news

Contact Our Virginia Lawyers

We serve clients throughout Virginia — from Charlottesville and Central Virginia to metropolitan Richmond; Harrisonburg and the Shenandoah Valley to Roanoke; and the cities of Hampton Roads to the Northern Virginia cities of  Fairfax, Alexandria and Arlington.

To speak with one of our attorneys, please call us at (434) 817-3100.

Our Virginia personal injury lawyers at MartinWren, P.C. have a statewide practice and offer free consultations at a time and location that is convenient for you.  We will gladly meet with you at your home or at the hospital, even on nights and weekends.


Disclaimer: Using this contact form or any page of MartinWren, P.C.’s website does not establish an attorney-client relationship.  Please do not submit any confidential, privileged, or other protected information until and unless you have completed a private consultation with a MartinWren, P.C. attorney, the attorney has informed you that no conflict of interest exists, and the attorney notifies you that the firm can take your case. By completing this form you agree that we can follow up with you by phone, email, or by text messaging.

    *Please enter your initials to acknowledge that you have read and understood the Disclaimer above:

    To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer, please call us at (434) 817-3100.